TreeSize Free will quickly scan directory sizes and tell you where precious disk space has gone.
TreeSize Free shows you the size of this folder, including its subfolders in an Explorer-like fashion. Large folders can be identified at a glance thanks to the gradient bar displayed in the background. All scan results can be drilled down to file level and filters, e.g. for files of a certain type, can be applied.
TreeSize Free scans network drives and locally synchronized cloud shares (except on Windows servers and within a Windows domain
Find space hogs - clean up hard disk space
- Break down hard disk space usage right down to file level:
Explorer-like overview shows the size of all subfolders.
- Visualization of folder sizes via a colored bar in the background facilitates easy orientation.
Quick overview over file information
- The column view offers detailed information about files and folders:
size, occupied disk space, number of files, last access, owner etc.
- Filter scan results according to different criteria and according to
patterns you create.
Small, fast, secure
- TreeSize Free uses the Master File Table (MTF) for scans of local
NTFS drives and thus guarantees ultra-fast scans.
- The handy utility occupies minimal disk space and can be run from USB
sticks without a hitch.
Author: JAM Software
Size: 6.33 MB
Requires: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP